Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rajiv Jadhav - a Brief introduction, Cover Letter

Dear Reader,

I possess 10+ years of hard-core digital marketing (and management) experience encompassing both agency side and client side having worked both in Asia and the US. I was last at Citi (CBNA) taking care of Card Acquisition for North America across emerging channels (Acquisition Email - ECM/Prospect, Stream of Commerce and Social Media). Prior to this, I single handedly managed the Digital Media planning/buying and Campaign Strategy for Unilever's 25+ brands whilst at Mindshare - wherein all my campaign resulted in 5-15% lift in product sales (as tracked by Milward Brown).

My campaign solutions have often been innovative, path breaking (Fair'n'Lovely, CloseUp,  Dove, Ponds) and even award winning (Axe, Lipton) whilst working across Social, Mobile, Display and Gaming Medias.

I want to be challenged since I'm a problem solver at heart. I live for innovation and for the opportunity to develop feasible solutions for seemingly complex problems.

I have a green card and do not need sponsorship to work for any employer in the US.

I look forward to hearing from hiring managers, recruiters and head hunters.

Thanks for your attention and God Bless!



 all rights reserved. (C) Rajivness, 2003. No part of this material may be copied or distributed without express permission from Rajiv Jadhav

No comments: